perjantai 9. syyskuuta 2011

I don't know who you think you are, but before the night is through, I wanna do bad things with you

Yesterday Airberlin had some cheap offers and I bought flights for october. I think its not hard to guess where im going. I can give you guys a hint, it starts with a B. I also bought this cute flower. Now I will keep watchin True blood, which by the way is a badass tv-show! I think I have been watching it too much...I already tasted my blood hah.
9.9.11 077
juu
Eilen Airberliinillä oli halpoja tarjouksia ja varasinki heti lennot. Ei varmasti oo vaikee arvata minne oon menossa. Voin antaa vihjeen, se alkaa B-kirjaimella. Eli lokakuussa sanon taas vajaaksi kahdeksi kuukaudeksi hyvästit Suomelle. Nyt palaan taas True bloodin viihdyttävään seuraan. Maistoin jo omaa verta, oon tainnu kattoo sitä vähän liikaa, heh.

5 kommenttia:

  1. You are the sweetest person in the world :* I love you :) but why add so small pictures? : ((

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi, thank you honey:) u made me smile. the pics are only little bit smaller, cause i thought they were too big

    VastaaPoista
  3. I really like your Blog!
    http://youngblood30269.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Voi hitsi kun meet sinne vasta lokakuussa. Ollaan menoss sinne nyt ihan ekana reilireissun aikana, ja olisit voinut näyttää meille vähän paikkoja :-))

    VastaaPoista

Canon EOS 1000D
170cm tall

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥